Grading comic books is the key to successful comic book collecting, and now the leading expert on comic books, Robert M. Overstreet, together with co-author Arnold T. Blumberg, has set the standard for grading the condition of comic books. With The Official Overstreet Comic Book Grading Guide, you will learn all the information you’ll ever need to accurately grade your comic books.
Find The Right Grade
* A new 10-point grading system helps you determine the grade of all your comic books.
* Exhaustive descriptions of primary and split grades give you the right grade quickly.
* Over 200 full-color photographs of every major comic book defect to help you easily find which grade
reflects your own comic books.
Choose The Right Grade
* A new, suggested restoration scale helps you evaluate comic books that have been restored.
* An essay on ”How to Grade” gives you tremendous insight about the grading process.
Use The Right Grade
* Overstreet’s expert guidance in grading makes evaluating all your comic books easier than
* Charts of allowable defects and terminology take some of the guessword out of grading.
* A guide to grading Platinum Age comics.
* An essay on certified grading from Comics Guaranty, LLC (CGC)
* Articles on grading history and nomenclature, comic book restoration, and ”odd format” grading.
* And much more!